BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

dearest.

dear bloggy how are you?
i'm having an enormous shock from 1hr 30 mins ago.. RED RED RED.. BLOOD...
omg that movie! ninja assasin. "nice..!" was that a sincere compliment? i can say so.. but it was a bloody-ish movie that likely grilled my meat.. i have no idea what the heck i'm talking about.. bloggy bloggy...*ruffles head. my world full of fakeness..(was that a word?!) hid my face.. hid my feelings.. even every action i made was in control.. barely in my mind that.. someone was judging me. past is past.. but why it kept haunting me? inhale exhale.. blinking every sec of life.. it's not normal for me.. something bothers me. seriously.. i don't know who i am. i'm still searching the 'lost-me'.. i've lost something precious.. i wondered what could it be..

ENTER ENTER.. every text.. "huhh.." i have no idea what i'm typing about.. is this the way how i treat myself?.. my vision suddenly blurred.. i realise that.. i am sleepy.. soo bloggy dear.. may i make my way to my sweet little chamber? *sigh
good night. =)

0 comments: