BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HUHH.
everyday i felt like, i'm "lower" than the others.
because of a stuff that i didn't mean to do, that i already did,
the blame was put on me.
ikno0w who i am, compare to the others. BUT i do have feelings.
i always take care of their feelings, and try my best to make sure they're okey.
BUT do they care what i felt?
i stayed in the toilet for almost AN HOUR.
but do they care?
while i'm in toilet, my heart started to beatfast again.
i don't know what kind OF DISEASE I have, but it ain't goin anywhere.


as a girl, sensitivity is our personality.
for the first time i have a bestfriends that understand me,
make no assumption bout my status,
poor or rich we don't care.

but i try my best to make my friends happy,care of their feelings
but it's okey, their happy so am i.

guys tend to hate me, even the person i WAS admired last few months,
CALLED ME, KARAK NASI,TEMPOYAK KARING. it sounded funny,
but it feels hurt when you're the person he meant.
i always act happy in front of everybody.
but inside who know's what.
what do you felt when you lost your mom?
it hurts you right? think again,
it's not just hurting you, but you're losing your besteverfriend in you life,
the person who understand you the most,
the person who struggled for you to come out and see the colurs of world.
who also your MOTHER.

i'mnot begging for sympathy, just a simple understand will be enough.

0 comments: